Noon in the Village: Experience casting
was intense for others, Nidia and family have kindly provided us the house, Forte in July and I arrived at noon at the Villa.
The neighborhood was quite shaken, the home of Nidia, collapsed, there was a 1st general chat with everyone and a commitment that all those who had taken the trouble or the trouble to come to the meeting were to be of a way or another in the movie.
In this 1st meeting we were going to take todods data and video and FEEL for watching and beginning to go assign any extras and incidental to the movie and now begin to assemble the 1st test for main roles.
SEE VIDEO CASTING
A 38 for FORTE:
In the midst of casting and organized 1st and established in the House of Bush Flia: Fabian with the camera video, digital Nidia with a little camera (photos) and I know and asking questions of the case as we were taking note, Mr. Forte was the victim of a "Joke" ....
SEE VIDEO
"Joke: A 38 for Forte, entregenme camera"
In some ways this was a 1st intense but very positive experience, including this joke which then require the kid to give me the gun and check that the gun was unloaded, in the end I think both Forte and I finished laughing, there also met Pignon who then would have a role in the movie and even is very close between the 3 selected for the role of Freddy.
0 comments:
Post a Comment