practical work No. 1
As with courage to write the next article about zombie survival, I have an idea. I'll let you participate a little ... Send in the mail
: Mr_i@hotmail.es their own articles, images, ideas for the blog, stories, true stories of survival zombie, news, videos, the arm of the dead grandmother, links, comments, requests for assistance, which be and what I like I will post in the blog.
Send me anything you want, and can see how I can integrate it into the blog. The idea is that the blog life of its own, become more dynamic and not so dependent on me, it becomes more fluid and inclusive, not be paralyzed as when I am with little time or little desire to write. If you can write some good articles I add them as officers of the blog writers.
Greetings and I hope you like the proposal and participate.
And have patience and I'll upload something new ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment