When zombies attack: Mathematical model of the spread of zombie infection.
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Illegal Neon Lights Florida
Being a fan of the zombie genre developed, as a personal tribute to the genre and as a model for studying infections that mathematics abnormal patterns of standard models do not provide, in collaboration with several scientists from the university a mathematical model to analyze predict and develop strategies against the type of zombie invasion that occurs more often in movies of the genre. THAT IS TO BE A GEEK AUTHENTIC PURE BLOOD ...
The article was published in Chapter 4 of the book "Modelling Infectious Disease Research Progress" and basically what it does is present this graphic:
Then I leave the link to pdf file
The file is in English. The article has more math and graphics than I can translate, but if someone knows and is interested in translating the article and send it to me to publish it, of course I appreciate it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment