THE LETTER SAYS IT ALL:
My love I want you to know that I write to you
And it remains so long to wait
I started to love in the distance
and although you are not here, I give you what little I'm imagining I get distracted
playing in front of me and kills me how you're
I have a couple of wars and won
There is less to do, and we have nothing
I cry my love, I miss you I give you a thousand caresses
I want to give you the sky
I cry my love, I will take care from afar
I want to see that smile, I give you the sky
I have to confess that what happened And sometimes bad
try to convince me you're right
I hold strong to the hope
know that soon I'll go for you as we have nothing
I cry my love, I miss you I give you a thousand
strokes, I give you the sky
I cry my love, I will take care from afar
I want to see that smile, I give you the sky
count the weeks and days I know
change my life I cry my love, I also miss
I give you a thousand caresses,
want to give you the sky I cry my love, I will take care from afar
I want to see that smile, I give you the sky ............ .........
"With all our love Mom and Dad ................... I wish and hope"
0 comments:
Post a Comment