Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What Do You Shingle Hair With

MEME: HOLIDAY

Well, here goes: -1 ° Appoint
who nominated me, as it has been Esther
of the blog "A forest??" I nominate
-2 º to four:
Shari, Pastor, M ª Carmen and Fernando and Carmi. -3 º
let you know them. -4 º
Answer the following questions:
"Four things you carry in your bag:
The mobile tlf, the keys to my house, my purse and tissues.
"Four things in my room:
A book on my bedside table, a few frames with pictures of us, the tlf
cordless and some pretty pictures above my headboard.
"Four things I like now:
The vegetable, fruit, get up and have to be that I want on my side and I give my dog \u200b\u200b
with his legs on the mattress to wake ........ .......
"Four things I always wanted to do:
ballooning, making a cruise, have a mini car and know China.
"Four things you do not know me:
That I have an obsession with extreme order (according to my husband), who
I love my house smell good and well, I want to be a mother and have gone through the IVF process
but is now water under the bridge, (I will
maternity otherwise).
"Four songs I can not go head
Alejandro Sanz, stomping.
David Bisbal, my princess.
Luis Miguel, I wish ... Merche
, I give you the sky.
-

0 comments:

Post a Comment