Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Printer Extention Cord

rectified on the letters Canary

Reading Decree by declaring February 21 as the Day of Free Canary and its contents, I have to rectify because legally, like it or not, its wording is clear, and if we were in front of a judge, although it is true that preamble, emphasized the promotion of library services and the general circulation of books and reading, and therefore in the spirit of the decree itself would hold the figure of Blas Cabrera, though, as a lawyer I am, I can not interpret the wording of those provisions that the same decree states then, though now seen betrays the spirit that was created this cultural project intended to be broader and diverse, and that literalism is no more than the next.

The decree provides in its second provision as follows:

"Article 2 .- each year's celebration will be dedicated to a different personality literature Canary, the which will be honored through various activities to disseminate his work. "


therefore be rectified. At least for me.


0 comments:

Post a Comment