Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Find A Fishing Boat.com

After the trial, comes the Judgement

"Silence is the loudest," said Schopenhauer.

As we all know, on October 24 was the trial of the case Daniel. Just two weeks was given Judgement: Case was dismissed.

We needed time to reflect and absorb what happened. We decided to publish on the blog of Judgement is long and takes time to transcribe it, we're at it.

We have always said and maintain, we would accept, abide by and would respect what the judge ruled, which does not mean we agree with it.

Meanwhile, you have some beautiful words spoken and written by Bertolt Brecht that genie named with this picture of him that all I saw, gave me something that does not describe ...



"Do not accept the usual
as a matter of course,
because in times of disorder, of organized confusion
,
of conscious arbitrariness,
of dehumanized humanity.
Nothing should seem impossible to change
"
-oooo-
" I am a playwright.
shows what I've seen.
And I've seen men
markets where trades man.
This is what I, playwright, show. "

-oooo-
" When the offense is multiplied,
nobody wants to see "

0 comments:

Post a Comment