Guapa right? Here was eighteen. This Saturday November 15 has reached ninety. How much life lived in ninety years! Fulfilled admitted to a hospital, has bronchitis and due to its age, it is best to pass it there, with specialized care.
He married at twenty-two with Gaspar, my father gave birth to nine children, of whom I am the number nine . It has twenty-five grandchildren and fourteen great-grandchildren. We are all alive, thank God.
As every human being has flaws and virtues. But Now, at this stage of his life, his face reflects only tenderness ...
I've needed and loved much, now just love and admire deeply. I admire his walk through life, its strength, its seriousness and rigor, courage, dignity and poise in life despite adversity, have not been few, no, their fighting ability, class and distinction. And their faults?, And not now as I said, only holds within it tenderly, and tenderness is reflecting and distributed to all who approach her.
His mind and fly with difficulty, and memories are intertwined. Now it's a girl, then a daughter, or mother, but always, always, is a wife, I do not forgotten. He worked wonderfully
host grandmother of Daniel, by which despite its weak memory, when he sees me, I sometimes question
He married at twenty-two with Gaspar, my father gave birth to nine children, of whom I am the number nine . It has twenty-five grandchildren and fourteen great-grandchildren. We are all alive, thank God.
As every human being has flaws and virtues. But Now, at this stage of his life, his face reflects only tenderness ...
I've needed and loved much, now just love and admire deeply. I admire his walk through life, its strength, its seriousness and rigor, courage, dignity and poise in life despite adversity, have not been few, no, their fighting ability, class and distinction. And their faults?, And not now as I said, only holds within it tenderly, and tenderness is reflecting and distributed to all who approach her.
His mind and fly with difficulty, and memories are intertwined. Now it's a girl, then a daughter, or mother, but always, always, is a wife, I do not forgotten. He worked wonderfully
host grandmother of Daniel, by which despite its weak memory, when he sees me, I sometimes question
Mom: What about the little boy? Would you take him?
Me: No mom, it was.
Mom: What a shame! Right? Is it ok?
Me: Yes mom, okay.
Mom: Do you see anything?
Me: No.
Mom: He came back with their parents?
Me: Yes, Mom (what can I say)
Mom: Just go needs.
Me: No Mom, do not worry have lots of help (what else I can tell)
Mom: What a shame, what a shame ... Do not you feel sorry?
Me: I do not mom, not anymore.
Mom: Well, thank God!
Me: No mom, it was.
Mom: What a shame! Right? Is it ok?
Me: Yes mom, okay.
Mom: Do you see anything?
Me: No.
Mom: He came back with their parents?
Me: Yes, Mom (what can I say)
Mom: Just go needs.
Me: No Mom, do not worry have lots of help (what else I can tell)
Mom: What a shame, what a shame ... Do not you feel sorry?
Me: I do not mom, not anymore.
Mom: Well, thank God!
However, it is the best mother I could have.
This is a simple tribute to his ninetieth birthday.
THANKS MOM, THANKS FOR GIVING ME LIFE AND MEANS TO LIVE.
THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO I AM WHO I AM TODAY.
HAVE NOTHING PENDING I have nothing to reclaim.
FOR ME, WHEN YOU'RE READY FROM FREE.
NO PROBLEM, WE WILL CONTINUE Loving, LOVE DOES NOT DIE.
GOD, HOW I LOVE THIS WOMAN!
GOD, HOW I LOVE THIS WOMAN!
0 comments:
Post a Comment