few days ago I read a newspaper story and was such an impact that caused me, that I could not stop thinking about it. Until today I could not write anything about it, used to have to calm down, reflect ...
The news (link included) is on trial "the longest in the history of Portugal, which comes to an end. The court will rule on hundreds of child abuse" in its headline figure .
says near the beginning of the article: "I was guarded 24 hours a day. He lived in a prison, and she was abused for many years," he told Richard. "I felt hatred when I saw there, in front.'s Would have killed if he had been" acknowledged André, recalling his meeting with the offenders during the trial. "
"Most of the defendants, opinion leaders, are free."
"obstruction of the police and the pressures on judges have been common currency in the evolution of the scandal."
"The scandal came to light on November 23, 2002, when Joel, a former student accused of sexual abuse of several public figures and former member of the Casa Pia Carlos Silvino da Silva, known by the nickname Bibi. The journalist Felicia Cabrita uncovered the case in the weekly Expresso and SIC television channel. He began to pull the wool and stuck a pedophile ring that included diplomats, politicians, athletes, entertainers on television. Important people, in short. "
" There are other worlds, but they are in this. "So said a voice a bit dark in an old TV program that dealt with paranormal themes, there are other worlds, but they are in this .. . Every time this phrase takes on greater meaning for me.
What happens to humans? I wonder. Diplomats, politicians, athletes, doctors, youth television ... what can we do the ordinary if the "up" are of that ilk? What can the institutionalized children, helpless, if those who claim to protect treat them as so abhorrent?
much hypocrisy! Would not surprise me that some of these diplomats, politicians, etc.. etc. actively participate in forums on human rights, child rights ... Sure that proposed legislation defense of children, safe.
much corruption! How misleading! Much fun! Much damage!
Human beings have still much to learn about what being human, it is believed the king of mambo, creation, and yet their offspring is worse than any wild animal.
After reading this news (please read)
http://www.elpais.com/articulo/internacional/Aberraciones/casa/pia/elpepuinteur/20081129elpepuint_7/Tes
and after seeing this video, if I am guided by what my heart feels now, or perhaps my guts, would deny my condition and would be animal, leopard would not be bad, because I'm ashamed, yes, I am ashamed to belong to this human race "?, this species where rates of this kind, rampant denigrating congeners.
M. Gandhi said: "The man who behaves like a beast is worse than the beast, because bestiality is natural in the animal, not man
"HYPOCRITES! Come out of hiding, will be around sewer rats, however high they are their positions are just that, sewer rats. Live your fucking lives as they see fit, but ... LEAVE A CHILDREN IN PEACE
Poor children of the world, whether first or third world, poor kids ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment