Saturday, December 6, 2008

How To Get Done With Big Nat Island

think too much and feel too little





In my last entry I have expressed outrage and a desire to give up almost to my human condition. I must admit that was a feeling, a strong pain and disappointment. Yeah, those "sewer rats" almost succeeded in turning off my hope in human beings almost, but not, here I stand and strengthened.

Upon reflection and calm down, I realize that if some humans are just that, "sewer rats", but only some, many, more and more, we strive to be better and try to make this world even better.

This video will show you today, perhaps a bit strong, but I'm so strong. Belongs to the final sequence of the film "The Great Dictator by Charles Chaplin. The film was made in 1940, but this address is valid, very valid to this day we live.

Like Chaplin, I would like to appeal to you, to all human beings either to together, walk to freedom, to leave behind the dictatorships which we are subjected. If liberemonos them.

Liberemonos of the dictatorship of those absurd laws that put mothers in prison for giving his son a spanking, and that once, may not give, develop experts say, the "emperor syndrome" and is the son who sticks to the parents and the same act, he puts him in prison.

From dictatorship of mortgages, which we are subjected and enslaved to work for life, neglecting, abandoning life, mortgaged the house and children from birth to pay. Hard, very hard this dictatorship.

The dictatorship of excessive consumption, which we are depleting global reserves, and makes us work and work and not having time to enjoy the acquired, the home or the children ... "For the benefit of whom?

From dictatorship of fashion, that to keep up, make us work and work, leaving yy living away from home and children "for the benefit of whom?

And what I say about the dictatorship of the body? You have to be young, handsome and slim forever! even at the expense of health and working like crazy to pay for gyms, diets and surgeries what benefit to whom?

could go on and on ...

Well, that, says Chaplin, soldiers, fellow humans, I invite you to join and release of all dictatorships and dictators. The more we are, the more cornered the dictators and "sewer rats" to be staying. A growing force we will decrease them, and have no other choice but to withdraw. What do you think?

Today I talk about hope, hope that builds confidence. If, despite the rats, I hope and trust in humans, in the good, the intact, most in you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment