Looking
video of "What beautiful is the life" of the previous post, I came across this, I brought some memories immense as a child and went on excursions with the school. During the bus ride, always sang: "What good are sisters Carmeliiiiiiiiiiitas, which are good excursioooooooooooón taking us" and many others, but that never failed was this: "Now that we despaaaaaacio now that we despaaaaaaaacio going to tell lies, tralara, tralara going to tell lies, we have mentiraaaaas aaaaa
......" Nothing, that I could not resist and here goes, for all recodéis childhood, cole , excursions and camps. "Now that we despaaaaaacio, now that we despaaaaacio, we will tell lies, tralara, we will tell lies, tralara, we contaaaaaar mentiiiiras
....." Ah ! talking about memories, I remember that this morning I saw this news published in a newspaper , binds it if you are interested read it. .... Now that we are slowly
(to see the news click above points clearer)
0 comments:
Post a Comment