Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sailboat Blueprints Art



" This I fixed your attention, is what powers"

This sentence tells me insistently for some time: "look what they care is what grows ... "

lived with Daniel's story marked me deeply, around the end of the placement has shown me and made contact with a world hard, very hard. He has unveiled a reality unknown to me, and as you know I tried to report on this blog.

We have fulfilled our part and we are satisfied, but lately this reality, sad reality discovered, weighed me much. On one hand I felt the "moral obligation? to denounce, to publicize abuses sizes. However, I was not satisfied "what they fix your attention is power" inner voice kept repeating ...

But what to do? I kept asking myself should I keep quiet and look the other way? "Go long? and not do what I can do myself? I am so little ...

Then I began to consider the possibility of opening another blog, another blog where I talk, announce and did not report positive attitudes, the altruistic actions of many human beings by God spread around the world in ever greater numbers, what happens is that it does not sell, no noise, and I said "if I talk about the good, positive, if it fixed my attention, perhaps spreading negative, or simply decrease"

remember my dear Jorge Carvajal once said: "why fight against the shadow? we have only ourselves against the sun and the shadow will follow us inevitably ... "

Yes, I said, I will do, I will begin a new stage that will try to show the beautiful and good in the world, including my own world, but ... would not that be an underhanded way escape from reality that I do not like? thought.

A part of me longed to stop looking at all of that hard reality discovered and to which I felt powerless, and some began to feel that if I had allowed myself to contemplate all that toughness, would be by and for something.

Upon reflection, I had more clear, would not fixing my attention on all of that hard reality discovered. It would open a new blog and that does not mean "look other side. "would continue as before me, but from the consciousness and not from the feeling of helplessness. Knowing that if, if I can do more than denounce. I can serve others getting up every morning and thank life received. I can send my happy thought, grateful and positive about the universe, and He, (I like to call it God, or Father, as, but each call it as you prefer) to take you wherever you think is needed. I can offer I smile to my neighbors and loved ones, people I meet on the street, everybody. To serve and to lend my support of the thousand and one ways that life asks me, and do my best to give it, and I can on all HUG! you know all I know how much I like hugs, I have even made a blog post about them. (click here)

Hugging everyone and everything that life throw at me, what I consider good and less good. The good thing to give thanks and enjoy, and the less good to get grateful and enjoy it.

If, as a human being just propose it, things can improve. Mahatma Gandhi said it best. "Be the change you wish to see in the world"

And so I decided to open another blog, but also to not close down this. No, leave the door ajar for any eventuality, and for all who want to continue to let his words he can. Daniel, I'm sure it will, and was amazed at the same time thank you someday, all this support.

The new blog is underway, when ready I will contact you. There try to be the change I wish to see in the world back in order to fix my attention on the positive and I'll show you.

Just making this determination, I received a beautiful gift of the universe through a good friend named Elizabeth. It was this video I show you. I'm excited to see so beautiful and tender their content, but mostly because I sensed it was a kind of signal, if was right, this was the way forward.






What, beautiful right? Well now you know, I'll come to embrace. But will you let me now, leave here my special hugs from the soul, a few people that feel they could use, these are their some of their names: Laura, Teresa, Clara, Javier, Isabel, Lola, Bea, Francisco Javier Verea Argibay, Lord Chief Juvenile (sorry can not remember his name, but if your face), BegoƱa, Raul, Judge, Prosecutor, State Counsel, psychosocial team attached to the court, and how no, Patricia and Angel. All participants in the History of Daniel and who appreciate everything you've learned are true masters!

Everyone else, you who have been there to give encouragement and support, know that I embrace you today and always with gratitude, and I hope to see my new address where everyone, all will be welcomed and now, PROTECTED.

In my name, my husband's and my family, thank you, thank you all. Soon I will notify the new address.

0 comments:

Post a Comment