Monday, June 21, 2010

President Jackson Cb-radio

NOS VAMOS


If we leave, we started doing our part, now we see many others doing theirs, we hope, wish, that someday will do everything in truth and the much vaunted "higher While the child. " So be .

"Poor poor children," Enrique Martinez Reguera
http://www.comunidadebasecoia.org/2009/01/pobres-ninos-pobres-enrique-martinez-reguera/

paradise Angeles without
http://acogidos-desprotegidos.blogspot.com/search?q=angeles+sin+paraiso


End jusifica no means
http://acogidos-desprotegidos.blogspot.com/search?q=el+fin+justifica+los+medios


Fear of re-trafficking of children in Guatemala
http://periodismohumano.com/sociedad/miedo-a-un-nuevo-trafico-de-ninos-en-guatemala.html


poor children are sold rich parent
http://periodismohumano.com/sociedad/se-venden-ninos-pobres-para-padres-ricos.html



When they closed the "baby shops" Romania http://periodismohumano.com/sociedad/rumania-cuando-cerraron-los-% e2% 80% 9cbaby-shop% e2% 80% 9d.html


"I wanted consider, not give them up for adoption
http://periodismohumano.com/sociedad/% e2% 80% 9cyo-wanted-to-explore-not-give-in-adoption% e2% 80% 9d.html


The judge investigates whether there is a possible traffic pattern Lugo Baby
http://acogidos-desprotegidos.blogspot.com/2010/05/trafico-de-bebes-investigacion.html


Lugo possible illegal adoptions
http://acogidos-desprotegidos.blogspot.com/2010/05/lugo-posibles-adopciones-irregulares.html


I repeat again (the third), these words of Bertold Brecht:


"I'ma playwright.
shows what I've seen.
And I've seen markets where trades
men with men.
This is what I, playwright, show "




LUKE 12:2-3
... There is nothing covered that will not be revealed;
or hidden that will not be known
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment