Although parliamentary activity is about to decline and the legislature to a close, I keep asking so many things that I know I can not help with this activity continue to question the government policy of looking for data that might be interesting for the future development of the Canary Islands. In this regard yesterday made a series of questions related to the sea from which I would like to hear from readers and also if there are questions they would if they were in my place:
The English sea produced 7.745 million per year. Most, 4373 million, would come from carbon capture, according to the study of Natural Assets Valuation English. We are the revenues generated by beach tourism: 2.099 million. 191 million and 72 million aquaculture fisheries.
Similar issue is transferable to Canary
1 .- what the sea produces quantities of carbon sequestration Canary?
2 .- " amount of euros that produces the sea in the Canaries in income generated by aquaculture?
3 .- what produces the amount of euros Sea Canary in revenue generated by tourism at the beach?
4 .- Regarding renewable energy, in particular, about the power of ocean waves to generate clean energy what provisions are made for installation of wind Canary floating wind turbine?
0 comments:
Post a Comment