'm in the middle of that process: to leave politics active. Took 20 years to participate in election to electoral choice. This is the first time that I will not.
is difficult to write about it. I do not want to make excuses, just saying how I feel.
As they say, I have 4 days of parliament.
I feel a mixture of sadness and joy. Sorry for what I left behind and hope for the new challenges on the horizon opens. Especially
I have a strange feeling. Rather than leaving a job is to stop a vocation for many years.
A vocation I want to change into another thing: in other positive activities that also help, through new ways of personal to improve society.
not miss Parliament, and its advantages, and disadvantages, but already I miss the pure management.
questions remain, yes, the initiatives which examined the suggestion of the people who suggested it to me through this blog, other networks, or simple street every day.
This blog may also disappear, or transform it will no longer be the diary of a parliament. Maybe it will be something else.
Thanks to everyone who helped me in this way is not always easy, which are many.
My new banners ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment