Saturday, October 25, 2008

Cheerleader In Kneesock

, THANKS, AND THE EAGLES

Suppose
:
Suppose all know who I turn right? suppose you know that I speak to you if, as you, ah chsssss, chssss, chssss to you too! Huh? Well, we all assume we know what if?
Suppose we know why they do this. Suppose that because they know we know things, many things and assume that you do not care that I or anyone know ... Posts
suppose, suppose you have power, enough power and do not say much because they know that in life there is always someone who has more of everything, including power.

Suppose that a power of attorney allows them to use, manipulate, distort ...
based Suppose that power, you think they can hide, delete, silent ... and in a sense it is.

I will continue to assume, suppose that, despite all their efforts and power, we have not been canceled, or silent, or covered, do not have enough power for that ....

Suppose we also have power, if, for example: the power of patience, that as the Saint of Avila said "nothing disturb you, nothing frighten you, patience achieves everything ..." or that I think that other than Buddhist, "you just have to sit at the door of your house and see the corpse spend your enemy "of freedom , yes, we are free because we want nothing of you, none can offer do you remember? if you, as all we want, we have nothing to lose; of curiosity, allows us to learn, investigate, investigate ...; the time, that if you have to admit this is a great power, they all complain about their lack! "and know that we will use the time? as together with the curiosity and patience to observe, explore, learn ... and then acquire another power, the knowledge ! know more, know more.

Suppose in your course claim void, silence, cover, weakening ... get the opposite effect, strengthening!

I have a friend who says that life can go two ways: either as victims with everything that entails a negative charge, or as apprentices. I swear I can not stand the role of victim, I am an apprentice cream, all experienced has given me great knowledge, everything I've learned, and I must tell you that much more of the less pleasant events that the pleasant, so I I feel for you, but no, it is weakened by their actions, make us strong!

Suppose then that you have contributed greatly to strengthen us in body, mind and spirit and therefore we have no sense to you that gratitude, yes, gentlemen we are very grateful for your contribution, thank you, we feel stronger, more capable, more humane, more dignified and above all integrity.

GENTLEMEN THANKS AND GOD BLESS!


Ah! Gift them the text of the eagles

-ooooooooooooooooooo-


THE EAGLES

Someone who loves me and whom I a deep respect and admiration as well as love, sent me this text on the eagles, which I find very appropriate for the occasion.
"The eagle is the bird that has the greatest longevity of their species. He comes to live 70 years.

But to reach that age, forty years Life has to make a decision.

At forty years: Her nails curved and flexible, fail to catch prey on which it feeds.

His long and pointed beak, also curves.

Pointing to his chest are the wings, aged and heavy with the thick feathers.

Flying is now very difficult!

Then the eagle, has two options: die, ... or face a painful process of renewal that will last 150 days.

This process is to fly to the top of a mountain refuge in a nest near a wall where they do not need to fly.

Then, just found this place, the eagle starts to hit its peak the wall until wrest.

just starts it must wait for the birth of a new peak which then will pull out their old nails.

When new nails begin to birth, continues pulling their old feathers.

And after five months, is victorious for his famous flight of renewal and revival, and then has ... thirty years. "


"Sometimes we wonder why renew?

In our lives, many times, we must protect ourselves for some time and begin a process of renewal.

For resume flight victorious, we must break off ties, customs and other traditions of the past.

Only free weight of the past, we can take advantage of the valuable result of a ...


"Renewal"

0 comments:

Post a Comment