Wednesday, October 8, 2008

How Much Do Put In A Wedding Card

Open Letter to M ª Jesús Lago, Xeral Secretary of Welfare of the Xunta de Galicia



Ms. M ª Jesús Lago, Chus, although a little late, (September 28, 2008), yesterday I read an article in the newspaper La Voz Galicia where they interview you, and the first paragraph says or so (I include the article): "Chus Lago, Xeral Secretary of Welfare of the Xunta, believes that adoptions are the last resort of the social network of assistance to children and advocates other ways, such as foster care .

¿...? ¿...? ¿...?

So I've been Mrs. M ª Jesús Lago, Chus, after reading this. I guess as a good professional should be, is aware of everything that happens in "business" in this case in the department of Welfare of the Secretary Xeral is it true? So if I'm not mistaken you know everything about the "if Daniel" and the circumstances, sad circumstances in which foster care was closed down right?


What do you think M ª Jesús Lago, this is how they intend to carry out the family welcomed? Do you think a child, a child who has lived from four months of age up to eighteen (year and a half) in a host family is well, is in the "greater good of the child" require leave it in an office of the Regional Government, to give it up for adoption (Traditional guess) without a prior period adjustment?


Are you a mother M ª Jesús, Chus Lago? if so do you remember how their children at eighteen months, year and a half? Do you remember if they liked to be left with strangers never seen them? "Would you leave your children a year and half with strangers in completely new and strange environment for them, even for a good cause? "Maria Jesus would do? If not, or not a mother, ask, ask around other mothers, to yours, your sisters, your friends, colleagues ...


Why is M ª Jesús Lago, I can not believe, you trust politicians? Is it because they say one thing but do another?


And at the International Congress of Families will welcome you in Santiago de Compostela this month, talk about what happens to children like Daniel when they interrupt the reception of a sudden and traumatic? Talk about it "M ª Jesús Lago? How much representation in the Congress will, of families like ours with a bad experience in the host? I think we are enough, and I think if you really intend to ensure the "greater good of the child" should be heard, do not you think? more anything not to repeat that, "nonsense? or improve quality or is it true what they say to those places only carry those all say amen, amen?


M ª Jesús Lago, Secretary Xeral of Welfare, you say that advocates for other formulas such as the placement before the adoptions, as a resource to assist children, I do not know if this is good or not , I believe you, you, believe it, which is good for children, but ... Do you know what I advocate? Advocate for greater clarity and transparency in the management of foster care, adoptions and other actions that decide to adopt the unprotected children plead for a more just and humane treatment than that received by Daniel.


As you said the psychiatrist Karl A. Menniger "What they give to children, children give to society "


M ª Jesús Lago Ah! Do you know why the picture of the cornfield? it is a symbol of our struggle. We are aware of our smallness in this struggle, we are, but we know "seed" good seed, and like the cornfield about a small seed that produces the good fruit and also offers a way of protecting shadow and seed our struggle for the rights of children in care, vulnerable, will bear fruit, will give welcome shade-protective. Our small "seed" will give a tree full of fruit. We are the first but not the last!
http://www.lavozdegalicia.es/sociedad/2008/09/28/0003_7177327.htm

0 comments:

Post a Comment