Tuesday, October 14, 2008

New Remington 870 Modular Combat Shotgunfor Sale

WHY WE DO IT?


every morning while taking breakfast, take the opportunity to put my thoughts in order and reflect on some issues that concerned me. Today I reflected on all this that we are living with Daniel.

Throughout this journey, from the moment we decided to be Family Cozy, almost no one has understood. They did not understand when we decided to host, "you're crazy, when you leave the child as" going "to suffer," they said.

We now understand after he left us to report alleged irregularities and forms used in the termination of the placement., "Do not know against whom you fight, you're not going to get anything," said

My thoughts as he took my cafelito was: what they do not really understand? What someone in this case we can do something for no reason, for nothing? for nothing tangible, material, of course. First

why you see a child who is going to go? now why complaints if you want to stay with the child?.

Everyone, including the official establishment, I can not believe we do this because yes, of consciousness. I can not believe that behind it does not hide the desire to stay with the child, we returned to the child ... But I wonder in relation to the official establishment would you not believe our position or so they believe it should divert attention from the main theme? Do the alleged irregularities?

Are we so "touched" humans who only move by personal and selfish interests? Are we?

for us to me, is very simple and I think I explained very clearly: the same, the same feeling and not another, is what moves me to denounce the alleged irregularities in the case of Daniel, that I took part in the project Foster Care: helping, collaborate, contribute my two cents, giving a part of me so that others are at least a little happier.

My greatest asset is myself, and of this I, of myself.

When I got to be welcoming, did not know Daniel, I lent it to help in this case "children with difficulties" in general.

denounce Now, our report little or nothing can bring and to Daniel, he and you have been injured, hurt for their "ignorant" way to proceed, but we are confident that this report will help others who come after. That is our demand, which as far as possible not do this again to other children.

Like when Daniel was ask, beg, plead, he was given the opportunity to leave with dignity, with the period of adaptation to human rights by law and intended for them, and were not heard, also denounced now, and really not whether we will be heard.

Why? because among other things will not fit on the head that do this for nothing personal, of any interest or gain.

To those who think this way turn this question: what happens gentlemen, you just move on interest? if so, do not worry, everyone is free to be and act in the best created and wants, I believe them, accept them, even I can understand them but not share, but ... Would it be too much to ask to make an effort and try to see, accept, believe that, thank God, yes, if there in this crazy world, many people that if we do things because if, because it dictates to us our consciousness, our heart, our being, a way of walking through life like that? Could you make that small effort?

Again, the same feeling that led us to enter the Foster Care program Family is what brings us now to report. Awareness is a matter of conscience, nothing more.



-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0 -

First they took the black, but
I did not mind my
because I was not.

Then they took the Jews,
but I did not care,
because I was neither.

After the priests were arrested,
but since I'm not religious,
not bother me.

then arrested a few communists,
but since I am not a communist,
not bother me.

Now take me to my
but it is too late.

-Bertold Brecht-

0 comments:

Post a Comment